ACT NOW: Exclusive Access for Delaware Healthcare Professionals
Quality Insights and the Delaware Division of Public Health have partnered to provide a series of interactive and engaging e-learning courses to the practices, health systems, and federally qualified health systems in Delaware.
Currently, six courses are being offered to our participating practices at NO COST through June 31, 2021. Some of these e-learns offer nursing continuing education credits. Download this flyer for more information.
Additional courses are available for a fee, with prices currently ranging from $22 to $43 per course. Quality Insights also offers live webinars through the Edisco platform.
As a provider in Delaware, we encourage you and other members of your staff to complete one or more of the following courses:
- Medication Therapy Management: Improving medication adherence is an important way to increase quality and reduce cost. Learn how collaborating with pharmacists to provide medication therapy management can greatly impact patient med adherence. Download the course flyer.
- Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Screening: Looking to engage your entire care team on the essentials of CRC screening and options for patients? Take this course for great tips on implementing CRC screening! Download the course flyer.
- Screening for Life: If you are a Screening for Life provider or interested in becoming one – this is a great course for everyone on your team. Download the course flyer.
- Motivational Interviewing: Learn how to expand the role of your care team and encourage enhanced communication with patients.
- Health Literacy: If you are striving to make you practice embrace diversity and reach all populations, this course is for you!
- Helping Patients Quit Tobacco: In this 75-minute interactive online course, you’ll learn how to support your patients’ efforts to quit tobacco and improve their chances for success.
You can access the EDISCO™ courses by creating an account. If you haven’t already signed up, please follow the steps below to set up your account:
* Go to the EDISCO™ website
* Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account
* Create a Username and Password
* Enter this code: DEPHS